Very rarely will you find the class working in any particular order.
- students working together
Students never work alone. They are discussing, scribbling ideas, trying different things.
- students yelling (well, not really yelling, but disagreeing about an avenue)
Some groups actually end up disagreeing and then agreeing and then disagreeing.
- students walking around room talking to one another
Often, the students are going from group to group to discuss with each other their ideas
- I am no longer the center of attention or even in control.
I circulate around the room, stirring the pot, offering counterexamples, but never telling what to do.
- many "aha" and "wow" moments
Students get the smiles, when they might have it. I love to hear the "wows" and "really"
- authentic learning!
Students not being talked at, or lead. Students create the road.